Is this not the prettiest thing youve ever seen?And yes, I JUST BOUGHT THEEEEEMMMMM \m/
Its from Rockport. My new favourite shoe store!
My mom didnt want to buy them at first but the salesman said that its limited and there wont be any repeats so, TADAA!
Welcome home, baby.
:')

But my mom didnt miss out either.
She bought these babies.
Thank god we're both the same size so I could steal them whenever.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And the plus thing about it is:
ITS SO FREAKING COMFORTABLE!
Like you can ACTUALLY go shopping with it and not get tired.
Thank you, mommy.
I LOVE YOU :B
She bought these babies.
Thank god we're both the same size so I could steal them whenever.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And the plus thing about it is:
ITS SO FREAKING COMFORTABLE!
Like you can ACTUALLY go shopping with it and not get tired.
Thank you, mommy.
I LOVE YOU :B
the happiest girl of the day,
lilyalyssa.
lilyalyssa.
No comments:
Post a Comment