Friday, October 22, 2010

Ay okay

So, I'm feeling better than I did last night and I think I'm so used to being upset, I guess I'm like, I dont know, immune to it now? Weeeell, that should be a good thing. :)

So, exams are in three days.
I have not made full preparations.
Hope I do soon. Maybe after I update this. And after I take a nap. And after I get something to eat.
OKAY, I NEED TO STUDY. -___-
So I shall. Since I'm not a failure. And will never be one.
I hope.

So many plans after exams. Just one week of hardcore studying, and I'll be fine. I'll be able to go out. I'll be able to do so many thingalingsss!
Then, stress again. PMR year. Whoopdy-fucking-doo.
Nevertheless, I shall enjoy a month plus and hope I dont be such a lifeless bugger at home, fingers crossed!


So wish me luck.
For exams.
For love.
For life.


youre missing out.
over and out.

No comments: