I dont like it how I constantly get emo when I'm online. Its just that somehow thered be something out there that just upsets me.
I'm just so sad here.
But why am I so happy when I'm out and about?
Would you say I'm .. well .. A two-faced?
Or is it just me lacking oxygen in my room so I get a little teary eyed? -__-
Ugh.
Letting you go might be the best thing to do right now but I keep hurting myself by holding on to you. A dream.
I guess I really am a Silly Lily. :/
Thank you, my beloved retards for always making me smile everyday.
Abigail Lim Shu Yee.
Farah Aina Jeffry.
Ilie Arisha Ashraff.
Anis Yazmin Mohd Khairi.
Carmen Lau Jia Mei.
Alicia Ang Xia Yi.
What kind of mentally disordered child would I be without you guys?
I love you. :')
I'm just so sad here.
But why am I so happy when I'm out and about?
Would you say I'm .. well .. A two-faced?
Or is it just me lacking oxygen in my room so I get a little teary eyed? -__-
Ugh.
Letting you go might be the best thing to do right now but I keep hurting myself by holding on to you. A dream.
I guess I really am a Silly Lily. :/
Thank you, my beloved retards for always making me smile everyday.
Abigail Lim Shu Yee.
Farah Aina Jeffry.
Ilie Arisha Ashraff.
Anis Yazmin Mohd Khairi.
Carmen Lau Jia Mei.
Alicia Ang Xia Yi.
What kind of mentally disordered child would I be without you guys?
I love you. :')
peace,
lilyalyssa.
lilyalyssa.
No comments:
Post a Comment