I like you.
Again.
But somehow, I dont wanna be yours.
Maybe just friends with benefits.
;)
I missssssssssssssss you.
HEHEHEHE, I want you to sweep me off of my feeeeeeet!
I just wanna be near youuuuuu.
And peng youuuu, I know you do too!
*keningkening*
GRENADETOWEREPICDANIELPIEVAMPIRE!
<3 :)
lilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssa
AND OH to the MY to the GOOOD,
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO MY DEAREST
ANIS YAZMIN AND AMMAR HARITH.
Holy geez Louise! Its been a freaking year ALREADY?! AHHHH :3
Hikhik, if you dont mind I stole this picture, Anis!
Hope the both of you would last longer and longer and longer and longer! I love the both of you very, very muchoo. Like ohmygod, I am feeling so happy right now.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.
So jeles lah of them two <3 :')
Again.
But somehow, I dont wanna be yours.
Maybe just friends with benefits.
;)
I missssssssssssssss you.
HEHEHEHE, I want you to sweep me off of my feeeeeeet!
I just wanna be near youuuuuu.
And peng youuuu, I know you do too!
*keningkening*
GRENADETOWEREPICDANIELPIEVAMPIRE!
<3 :)
lilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssalilyalyssa
AND OH to the MY to the GOOOD,
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO MY DEAREST
ANIS YAZMIN AND AMMAR HARITH.
Holy geez Louise! Its been a freaking year ALREADY?! AHHHH :3
Hikhik, if you dont mind I stole this picture, Anis!Hope the both of you would last longer and longer and longer and longer! I love the both of you very, very muchoo. Like ohmygod, I am feeling so happy right now.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.
So jeles lah of them two <3 :')
Life. How mysterious.
How beautiful.
:)
How beautiful.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment