Saturday, October 9, 2010

The First Lady Summit

So get this.

I was invited last Thursday to read a pledge infront of all the first lady from around the world.
It was kinda weird cause why pick me lah kan?
So apparently, the organizer's organization doesnt have any malays in it. So, they want me.
-____________________-'

Then today, she called my mom to tell her that I wouldnt need to read the pledge anymore because they want only one person to read it. (Not being racist or anything) And I'm pretty sure that person is not a malay. What an ass.
But they still want me there to go up the stage and stand next to him/her. And I thought HELL NO. I'm not gonna be freaking accessory. I rather go to school la k?
Dahla the PM wants a malay, chinese and indian on the stage to read the pledge. Padan muka. Where's your malay now?
And you know, she (the organizer) told me that she hated the 1 Malaysia thing. And I was like "thaffark?!"

Ugh, whatever la k?
Politics isn't even my thing.
But it wouldve looked so good in my CV.
*sigh.*

I'll make it look good some other way,
lilyalyssa.

No comments: