I fucking hate you.
but I'm so in love with you.
Why did you send that to me? Why did you trigger my emotions again?
I'm sick la k? Sick of crying. Sick of getting so pissed. Sick of being confused.
I'm not that girl. I'm better.
But with you messing around with my head, I cant freaking move on.
I WANT TO MOVE ON.
but you just make it impossible.
And to make things worst, I keep replaying the video. I cant seem to close the window.
Its like its the closest thing I have to you right now.
Ugh, someone help me.
Right now, I'm just hoping for a brighter tomorrow.
I reserved a hug from my amoi (What would I do without you, Abigail). I couldnt really tell her what happened cause my mom started being pissy at me and paksa'd me to study. Which made me even more pissed.
Therefore, easily tearful.
Ugh. I dont know what to do anymore.
but I'm so in love with you.
Why did you send that to me? Why did you trigger my emotions again?
I'm sick la k? Sick of crying. Sick of getting so pissed. Sick of being confused.
I'm not that girl. I'm better.
But with you messing around with my head, I cant freaking move on.
I WANT TO MOVE ON.
but you just make it impossible.
And to make things worst, I keep replaying the video. I cant seem to close the window.
Its like its the closest thing I have to you right now.
Ugh, someone help me.
Right now, I'm just hoping for a brighter tomorrow.
I reserved a hug from my amoi (What would I do without you, Abigail). I couldnt really tell her what happened cause my mom started being pissy at me and paksa'd me to study. Which made me even more pissed.
Therefore, easily tearful.
Ugh. I dont know what to do anymore.
hangingon,
your alyssa.
your alyssa.
No comments:
Post a Comment