So yeah, I made a study plan.
Aaaaand it was a total PHAAAIIIILLLL!
Went to visit a cousin who was at the hospital. Dengue. :(
Then went to ou for dinner.
And now, I just got back.
SNIP BITS!
I was in the car otw to the Tropicana Hospital and I was reading some geo since I couldnt do it at home. And we stopped at a red light. A huge ass lorry was next to the car.
I got tired reading so I looked out the window, and the freaking lorry driver was STARING at me like literally and SMILED at me when I looked at him.
SWEAR TO GOD, PEDO GILA K?!
I returned to the geo textbook asap.
With eyes wide open and brain damaged.
And so, when I was at Seoul tadi for dinner.
I went up to get my favourite Mille Crepe Cake at Chocolate and when I passed by all the shops, my jaw dropped when I saw all the SALE signs at their windows.
And I cursed to myself since I left most of my money in my drawer at home.
Like the WHOLE shop was filled with the SALE sign.
I CANNOT WAIT TO BRING MY DAD OUT SOON.
(he's at Jakarta right now)
My brother came later to join us for dinner. And when I was about to go home with my mom and sister, my brother grabbed my hand as hard as possible and yanked me away with full force that I almost fell. We were walking towards the parking lot but then we decided to get some takoyaki.
And a monopoly game card. And we strolled around a pet store for a good half an hour and bought cat food. And walked a bit more. Bought some drinks. Then we went home.
I missed Erin's house warming tonight.
SO SORRRRYYYY :(
I datang jumpa you myself, since you live so near now!
She lives in a purple house now, NGEHE.
JUSTIN BIEBER FTW :D
A Satuday well-spent.
<3
Aaaaand it was a total PHAAAIIIILLLL!
Went to visit a cousin who was at the hospital. Dengue. :(
Then went to ou for dinner.
And now, I just got back.
SNIP BITS!
I was in the car otw to the Tropicana Hospital and I was reading some geo since I couldnt do it at home. And we stopped at a red light. A huge ass lorry was next to the car.
I got tired reading so I looked out the window, and the freaking lorry driver was STARING at me like literally and SMILED at me when I looked at him.
SWEAR TO GOD, PEDO GILA K?!
I returned to the geo textbook asap.
With eyes wide open and brain damaged.
And so, when I was at Seoul tadi for dinner.
I went up to get my favourite Mille Crepe Cake at Chocolate and when I passed by all the shops, my jaw dropped when I saw all the SALE signs at their windows.
And I cursed to myself since I left most of my money in my drawer at home.
Like the WHOLE shop was filled with the SALE sign.
I CANNOT WAIT TO BRING MY DAD OUT SOON.
(he's at Jakarta right now)
My brother came later to join us for dinner. And when I was about to go home with my mom and sister, my brother grabbed my hand as hard as possible and yanked me away with full force that I almost fell. We were walking towards the parking lot but then we decided to get some takoyaki.
And a monopoly game card. And we strolled around a pet store for a good half an hour and bought cat food. And walked a bit more. Bought some drinks. Then we went home.
I missed Erin's house warming tonight.
SO SORRRRYYYY :(
I datang jumpa you myself, since you live so near now!
She lives in a purple house now, NGEHE.
JUSTIN BIEBER FTW :D
A Satuday well-spent.
<3
whoever thought a day gone so wrong,
could turn out so lovely.
:)
could turn out so lovely.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment