Thursday, October 21, 2010

Black and white lies

Every single fucking time I fucking feel fucking okay, something just has to fucking happen.
Now I feel so fucking upset.
You fucking lied to me.
You fucking broke your promise.
You broke my fucking heart...
Once again and without fail.

Well, people.
I guess that one particular rumor I heard about him is really true.
*sigh* *shrugs*

But dude, what's with your lies?
Youve hurt me bad, REAL bad during the breakup and you think I'm not having a hard time letting you go? You say you dont think youve moved on, then what are you doing to her?
Aren't you hurting her too? I'm just so dissapointed in you, yknow? I thought you'd knew better.
I just thought you were better.

But somehow, no matter what.
I will be there for you.

Yes, I'm stupid. Thengs.
But its true. And I stand my ground.

you feel like your able to live past the moment,
you can't move on.

No comments: