I was reminiscing with my sister and mama yesterday night. And we laughed and laughed and laughed.
Then I came across an album.
My 6th Birthday Party.
I went through and I saw this boy.
This boy who was my bestest friend in the whole wide world at that time.
He lived at the same row as I did.
He always came over to my place and we'd just play and talk and have so much fun.
Then he just stopped coming.
He moved.
And he didnt say goodbye.
Where the fuck are you?
I dont even remember your name.
Why did we just suddenly lose all contact?
But I'll find you.
I hope you still remember me, douche.
Cause dude, I had a tiny crush on you! HAHAHAHAHA.
You were so cute lah.
I miss you.
<3 :)
Then I came across an album.
My 6th Birthday Party.
I went through and I saw this boy.
This boy who was my bestest friend in the whole wide world at that time.
He lived at the same row as I did.
He always came over to my place and we'd just play and talk and have so much fun.
Then he just stopped coming.
He moved.
And he didnt say goodbye.
Where the fuck are you?
I dont even remember your name.
Why did we just suddenly lose all contact?
But I'll find you.
I hope you still remember me, douche.
Cause dude, I had a tiny crush on you! HAHAHAHAHA.
You were so cute lah.
I miss you.
<3 :)
lilyalyssmiorazri
No comments:
Post a Comment