THANK YOU VERY THE MUCHO, AIDA SOFIA FOR THE DELICIOSO MUFFIN! :D
Sayang youuuuu.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So tadi, I walked home.
There was a green car ahead of me. The driver looked at me (he had his window down), winked and said
"Hey, I love you."
Then he drove off laughing with his bunch of friends. And I gave them the wtf face.
As he drove off, the rest of his friends just stared at me while laughing.
I swear to god, if I didnt have a book in my hand, I wouldve shown them the finger. But then again, they mightve done a U-turn and kidnaprape me. Sooo, yeaah.
Better pissed than raped? -__________________-'
Sayang youuuuu.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So tadi, I walked home.
There was a green car ahead of me. The driver looked at me (he had his window down), winked and said
"Hey, I love you."
Then he drove off laughing with his bunch of friends. And I gave them the wtf face.
As he drove off, the rest of his friends just stared at me while laughing.
I swear to god, if I didnt have a book in my hand, I wouldve shown them the finger. But then again, they mightve done a U-turn and kidnaprape me. Sooo, yeaah.
Better pissed than raped? -__________________-'
douchebaggery,
lilyalyssa.
lilyalyssa.
No comments:
Post a Comment