Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tell me it'll be alright. This tear strained face is tired with only memories to cling on. But they are slipping, slowly, from my fingers. The grip has loosen. The distance has gone further. We're turning insane. Seeking nothing but a touch. A reassurance. A spark to remind us why. How we fell so deep for each other. The reason we were in need of each other.

I dont know why or how. But we need this. We'll get through this. We need this. To prove we are worth fighting for. No matter how hard you hit me with brutal words and stabbing actions, I will continue to cherish you. I may be stupid or childish or ignorant but you will never extinguish this fire for you. It will continue to burn. No matter what happens, it will ignite with the most beautiful sets of flames because I love what we have. And what we have are hearts to hold, break and mend.

I trust you with this fragile yet tough looking heart of mine.
I trust us with this shaky rollercoaster relationship of ours.
I trust myself that my decisions will help me grow.
Amin. And I love you.

No comments: