Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dissapointment in the air of love

Why did you do that to me? You had me waiting for an hour. Alone. I dont get you la, seriously. You go angry at me saying I dont miss you yet, when we plan to meet & had everything settled out, you ... Slept? We were talking not more than half an hour from the time we were sposed to meet and you ... Slept? Did you think you could have a fucking 5 mins power nap? You fucking know you sleep like a whore. Yet, you slept. Or were you really "sleeping"? Or sengaja nak let me wait kan? You like is it? I miss you. I fucking miss you. And you did this to me? Do you know how much you let me down? You just drained the energy out of me. Thank god I had Razzan to be retarded with an hour later. I had to lie to my bestfriend that I was lazy and just decided to stay at safa & study sejarah. Sorry Pei, I know you'd read this sooner or later. I was just afraid I would break down crying.

All I wanted was to see you. To just have your hands to hold. To be near you.
I just wanted you.

But you let me down.
You dissapointed me.
You werent there for me.

No comments: