I just want you to know how much you mean to me. Youre annoying, a drama king and an asshole, but its times when we quarrel where I know I never wanna lose you. The joy you brought me and all these feelings to the point where I actually do believe in unicorns existance. Youve painted my life with all these neon and abstract colours in the ugliest drawings (knowing you and your lack of drawing skills). But what's love without flaws to make fun off? Preferrably your flaws, I'm almost perfect. ^^v
Ehem, anyways.
I float in the air when I'm around you. I feel light and free. The way our fingers link each others in the most imperfect harmony. Your eyes glued to mine. Adele blasting on the stereo. It's moments where we're still and quiet do I truly appreciate what we have. You came into my life so sudden and so unexpected. So life-changing and so magical. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Never have I been so thankful to God to be graced by your presence.
This connection we have, be it love, lust or anything inbetween and around, is something that I want to experience with you at all times. I dont know what the future brings us, but boo, believe I'd fight for you. Believe in forever and always. Believe we wont see the end of the relationship even when things get shaky and dull. Believe in how funny my jokes are. Because they are hilarious shits. Believe in me. Because I am your number 1 fan and I'll fight and defend.
I love you.
Xoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxxoxoxoxox gossip gurl, uhukz uhukx
No comments:
Post a Comment