Friday, August 13, 2010

Sorry, But I have to land you readers with another emo post. :'/

Just when I thought I was kinda over you, I just had to think about you.
I just had to think about us.
I just had to think.
Why am I so stupid?

Now you're stuck in my mind. Dont get me wrong, I like you there. But I'm sick of feeling this heartbreak. All I want to do is just stop. I want to move on. But its taking so damn long. Why? Why am I in so much pain?

I miss you so much.

Why am I loving you so much? How did I fall this hard? I dont remember crying this hard after a breakup. Then why now?

I'm just so tired of convincing myself that its gonna be okay.
I'm so tired of smiling when I just dont feel like it.
But I guess I just dont mind.

But do I ever cross your mind? Cause your on mine all the time.
I cant believe how unfair life is sometimes.
But I'll find a way to close the door and be okay.
I dont want to but I have to realize:
This is goodbye.

If only I could forget our goodbye.

I'llsuckitupandbestrong.

No comments: