I have made up my mind.
I will continue to think about you. I will continue to smile about our past. And I will continue to love you.
But I will move on without you as mine.
I will be me again without this heartache.
Maybe I'd cry once a while but I know every tear I shed would just make me stronger.
You have made me stronger.
From this I learnt:
"Love and relationships are never like the movies no matter how much we want them to be. But when something beautiful ends, for whatever reason, it's most important not to be disappointed that it's over, but glad that it happened at all."
And here comes a brand new Lily with a brighter smile.
:)
I will continue to think about you. I will continue to smile about our past. And I will continue to love you.
But I will move on without you as mine.
I will be me again without this heartache.
Maybe I'd cry once a while but I know every tear I shed would just make me stronger.
You have made me stronger.
From this I learnt:
"Love and relationships are never like the movies no matter how much we want them to be. But when something beautiful ends, for whatever reason, it's most important not to be disappointed that it's over, but glad that it happened at all."
And here comes a brand new Lily with a brighter smile.
:)
remember,
1437rectum.
1437rectum.
No comments:
Post a Comment