Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm not over

Guess what?
I dreamt about you last night.
Last night after I cried myself to sleep.

<3 style="color: rgb(0, 204, 204);">"Where is he?" and when I looked out the window, there you were. Smiling and waving at me. I grin from ear to ear. "There you are." I got down the bus and hugged you so tight. Leaning my head on your shoulder, just the way I like it. We got on the bus again. Off again we went.
I turned my back to you for just a second and you were gone in a second. I panicked. Then I saw you sitting on a seat. You were laughing. Laughing with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen next to you. It doesnt matter. I gave you space. I never wanna be a burden to you. I like seeing the way you laugh. I like seeing you happy.
I blinked.
And you and her were gone. "Where'd you go?" More like where'd everyone go? The bus was completely haunted.
I went out. I called out after you.
I couldn't find you.
I ran. And ran. And ran.
Then there you were.
You were on your knees. Tears streaming down. I could see your fingers tremble. Hair in a mess.
"I've never been the right one for you. I never was."
And just like that, you faded. Without giving me a chance to tell you otherwise.
Goodbye.
With love,
lily alyssa.

No comments: