Thursday, September 25, 2008

oshkosh b'gosh!

ohemgeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I played 'who-has-the-most-things-WINS!' with Adlinur just now (: It was mainly out of pure boredom. Miss Thong and Cik Farah couldnt careless so, yeah. The war began ! O:

It all started innocently with Adlinur picking up a pen and saying "This is a pen." Followed by meself, pickin up a pencil and saying "This is a pencil." Later on the war became serious. We had quite a number of crowd. HAHAHAHAHA :D arent we amusing, kan linur ? I had a shoe, bag, plastic bag on my head, spectacles Abigail gave to borrow, headphones, marker pen, pencil, duster, pencil box, scissors, glue, rafia string around my neck. HAHA, I look completely retarded. Jason Yap actually took a picture of me ! O: Model of the yr ! HA HA.

The rules and regulation are as followed;
1: Objects taken MUST be with the taker at all times.
2: Objects taken must NOT be the same with the enemy's.

OH OH, HAHAHAHA, and Adlinur took the movable whiteboard ! :DD She dragged it. and I think I heard somebody saying "HEY, dnt play with the whiteboard !" HAHA, watch herrrrrrrr do it! We're such a happily married couple. Dnt tell her this but I'm cheating with her on Jadri Farouk (: Her ENEMYYYYYY ! BUAHAHAHA, i love him so way more ;)

Mrs Tan called me, Adlinur, Dewi and Marvin up to her office. O: creepy old grandma. She was asking us about this....... bully case, i guess. I felt intimidated under her stare. O: *shiverrrrrss*

oooooooooooh, and we did TIE and DYE !! It was effin coooooooool ! To people who didnt go to school todayh, you HELLA missed the coolest handycraft activity EVEEEEEEEER !

I am retarded.
xoxo,
The Alyssa Ultimatum.
:D