Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Isninday

oh yesterday (:
it was totally bestbestbeeeeeeeeeeeeest ! I got to spend most of my time with *toooooot*. YAY ! :D I practiced for talentime with Adlinur, my wiiife. We're gonna sing Lucky by Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat this Friday for the actual talentime. Cnt wait ! p/s; tht song is sosoSO nice !

*toot* has been emo lately. Uuuuuugh, whts with boys being emo these days ? Is it the new thing ? O: why wasn't I informed ? -_____-'
I lovelovelove him still (: *siiiiiigh* young love.. <3

thts it for today, feeling like playing mercun again but kinda scared tht ACTUAL cops come O:
'till then, GOODBYE.
xoxo,
*tooooot*'s lover <3

1 comment:

Jelissa said...

LILI!!
im not sure how to spell ur name..
yeah we met bfor at ur house remember?
and cheer comp!
aaaaaah! lame giler tak jumpe u babe!!

-JeJa-