Saturday, September 20, 2008

they're so cruel

I haven't been watching movies lately and there's been a LOT of coooool movies coming out. Blame my parents, they've been veeeeeeeeery evil to me. I WANNA WATCH MOVIES >.< ! I feel left out every time my friends talk about any movies they've recently watched. I would just look at them with glares and remind myself not to strangle them (: barf, and Adlinur keeps asking me if I've watched Penelope. I HAVEN'T, OKAY ? Dang you, woman ! Luckily your my wife ;) heeeeeeee, my Queen Lalalilumpa ! oh geeee, I still remember how to pronounce it ! WOOHOOOOO~ Don't I rock ? ;D OH, I finished my UPSR a few days ago and am not streeeessssssseeeeddd ! :] My class has this book called ' THE CHRONICLE OF SIX DAHLIA ' where we write about how stress we are and how much pressure we get from the teachers. bummers. Well, we are the top class in std six so we're always being scolded for not studying or somethng like,
'Why aren't you guys studying ? YOU THINK YOUR SO SMART ALREADY?!'
'Kamu semua belagak pandai! Bdotdotdotdot!'
'EI, pegi belaja la !'
'This question also you dn't knw ? haiyaaa, how to get 5A's ?'
Come oooooooooooooooon ! We're just twelve ! No pressure, please ? *siiiiiiiiiiiigh* I guess I'm a bit tad too late to tell 'em. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! T-T
the moral from the story above is... watch movies and dnt stress (:
to be continued...
signed,
smarties.
yum (:

No comments: