readeeeeeeeeeeers; RED lily (:
my wife and I have a bet ! O:
I must WIIIIIIIIIN ! HAHAHA, Adlinur found out I have blog and she's all " I bet you wont update your blog! BUAHAHAHA " so I got annoyed and said "YES, I WILL ! *getting grumpy*" "face it, you wont." "grr, yes I wiiiiiiiill ! >.<" "okay, lets have a bet. If you dnt update your blog everyday, you have to buy me a lollipop." "'till when ?" "the 6th of October" "but its raya. How to update la ? I wont be at home !" "okayokay, you get a one week cuti, but after tht you have to sambung untill the 13th of October, deal ?" "OKAY ! DEAL ! prepare to buy me a LOLLY !" "pfffffft.."
wish me luck (:
HAHAHA, you'll be seeing new titles everyday !
updateeeeeer,
king pushpa (:
No comments:
Post a Comment