Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sweet

I'm still in a state where I don't know if I wanna be in this reality any longer.
So I did what I did with my dreams: I took a deep breath and braced myself. But in this case, I didn't wanna say goodbye (though I had many thoughts of doing just that). I wanted to be honest with my reality and be a happier other half. So I stood up to my reality and talked to it, being as honest as I could.

And I'm so so so sooooo glad you understand where I'm getting at. I'm so happy I approached you this way because then we can truly try our best to make this reality feel like a dream.

I am so happy I puffed up my chest and faced my problems to both you and my dreamy man.
I finally found my inner peace and that's just to not bottle up my feelings and be optimistic that everything will work out because I believe that the big man up there planned it out perfectly for me.

Alhamdulillah :)

No comments: