What a week it's been.
I have been in a sleepless dream that I have subconsciously fallen into. You filled the pieces that reality was missing, so perfectly and so suddenly. You were so delightful and a breath of fresh air that I terribly needed. I almost couldn't believe I had this in my grasp. I almost couldn't believe I found you.
But I also had reality.
And I knew I couldn't have the both of you.
But I insistingly stayed and just a week of your dreamy touch, I am hooked. Reality now seems so dull and boring, I didn't want to go back to it. I just wanted to swim in your endless conversations that seem to flow ever so smoothly. I just wanted you and I was so ready to commit but fuck-
Even you had your own reality. Well, my mistake to think you didn't.
At that moment, I knew what I had to do. I took a step back, took a deep breath and braced myself to say goodbye to the best dream of my 18+ year life. How I wish you would've drugged me with your words and sedate me back into the dream but we both couldn't stay asleep for any longer. Our realities needed us and we were both aware of this.
With that said, the only thing left is:
Thank you for the week, my dreamy man, but it's time for me to go back to my real man.
I'll miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment