(:
Time Has Passed By So Quickly.
I remember like it was yesterday, when I was singing on the stage on my graduation day six years ago. I remember like it was yesterday, when I was playing kejar-kejar with my friends five years ago. I remember like it was yesterday, when I was running away from Megat three years ago. I remember meeting my BESTBESTBESTFRIEND and one of the F5, Adlinur two years ago. I remember having LOADS of fun with my close friends last year. I remember confessing my love to you this year. <3
Tomorrow, I shall make more memories with my friends. At Langkawi (: Can't wait! :]
F1; Abigail Lim Shu Yee
F2; Dewi Seribayu binti Nordin Selat
F3; Adlinur Lam binti Aliff Lam
F4; Reena Makajil
F5; Lily Alyssa binti Mior Azri (ME ME ME! :D)
ohmemories(:,
i-fckn-loving-you
1 comment:
hiii lily.
i didn't know you have a blog.
:D
Post a Comment