Friday, October 10, 2008

falling for you

are you moody? cranky? sad? angry? upset?
OR JUST PLAIN BORED?
call 1-300-882525.
proven relief and lasts long.
:D
something Adlinur and I created. *siiiigh* wht bored people can do. HAHA!

oh mama, she said I cnt go out with my friends cause she said I'll be a minah rempit. oh MAMA, do you knw how much I hate rempits? do you knw how much I hate smokers? do you knw how much I hate drug addicts? Sorry if HATE is a big word for you. oh sheeesh, I need to call tht hotline, HAHAHAHA!

I ran towards Harith across the hall and we started dancing to an imaginary indian song. We laughed our ass off at how random it was. We ended it with a big BANG! okay, was exaggerating (:
Before tht, I spent time with Chapati (Fat-Hi). Learning some songs from him with the guitar. HEEEEEEY, I'm a fast learner! Cheers to tht. He actually gave me credits for tht too. HEEE! I managed to learn 'Viva La Vida', 'Fall For You' and 'Island in the Sun'. Viva La Vida's chords are freakishly easy! HAAAAH~ He promised me tht he'll teach me 'All About You' next week (: cnt wait! :]

oh, I took Chapati's jacket cause it was reallyreallyreallyreally purtyyy. Too bad he took it back. I knew I should've brought home! ugh. It was fun lepak-ing with him, truly a sweetsweet memory (:


i love yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever (:
i love my friends.
they bring me good memories.
and i wanna make more.
join me?
:]
best thing bout tonight's tht we're not fighting,
secondhand serenade<3

No comments: