the langkawi trip was AWESOME-O (okay, kinda lame actually) !
hihi, and the best part was being with Mr. J the whole time ;)
*SCREAAAAAAAAAAAMS!*
oooooooh, GIDDY-NESS STRIKES! :D
So we gathered in Sekolah Sri Bestari's concourse at 10:00pm on the 16th of October. I looked ugly that night. Probably the fact that I haven't gotten enough sleep lately. NEED. MORE. SLEEP. Free lessons from Sleeping Beauty, please? *puppy dog eyes*
ohmyholyfuck, the shine thingy is AWESOME! O:
gah, uglyuglyFUGLYYYYYYY! Well, go ugly me (:
Oh and don't go crapping on me. The jeans and shirt was new. NEWLY BOUGHT CLOTHING! Skinny flare's from Dorothy Perkins and the shirt was from Topshop. Ohmigollynesses, that tree hugger shirt was my FIRST Topshop shirt. HAHA, I'm proud of meself ^-^
ANNYYWHOOOOOOO, we arrived at this jetty place somewhere in Perlis, i think, at 6:20am? yeah. 6:20am. or somewhere near there. whateveeeeer. We started our way to Lankawi at 6:30am and reached there at about... 8? The seat in the jetty was so uncomfortable. )': I cringed. like literally. I had a hard time sleeping cause I was used to sleeping on a COMFORTABLE chair and lean my head against Mr.J's shoulder, so yeah. It was pretty much hell. O: dang. Oh, I took FEW ugly pictures.
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr, afta we reached there, we straight away went to the Gamat Factory. My dad told me to buy gamat but I didn't. Why? I dunnoh. I just didn't feel like buying any. (: MORE PICTURES. oh, you gotta love cam-whores :]
evonne sgt lawa.
Reeeeeeeeeeena, you purty vegetarian! :]
I have purty friends, right? riiiiiiiiiiiight? :] *yaaaaaaaaaaawns* Ugh, I'm gonna go now. I'm tired of typing. The story still has not finished! I shall update it tomorrow (:
lazy-ness shall rule the world!
BUAAHAHAHA!!
ohmyfrigginassholes,
lileyhheartsmr.j (:
1 comment:
just lookin around..
hehe..
Post a Comment