Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We are NOT a mistake. (Or that's how I see us)

I've been in such a wreck. I am exhausted. Feeling really, really dead. And to have the one you love most anger you is frustrating. Especially how he seems to be ignorant of my anger and jealousy, he leaves me be. I am a girl in need, we are all in need, and this girl just needs her man to whisper sweet words to her and leave a trace of imaginary kisses on her cheeks while they talk through the phone. I need a dose of you in my life. You are a drug and I am addicted.

God know's how much love I have for you. I stayed by you because I love you. Because I thought we would be worth it. It's just recently how you've been so fucking.. UGH! And this is what I get. My anger towards you causes you to be angry at me. I crave for the day where you would calm me down. It's always me doing it for myself. It's as if you can't accept this bad side of me. Well, at least that's what I tell myself because I am afraid of losing you. But heyyyyy, what do you know? Again it has happened.

Come back to me, sayang. We're so much better than this.
I hate it when you're angry at me and I absolutely hate missing you.

Much love,
Lily.

No comments: