This time around last year, I was in the most devastating and depressing state of mind. Ever. PERIOD. Yup. The start of all my emo posts. Heartbreaking. Still is when I think about it. You can never erase it. Always in the back of my mind, appearing once in a while when I'm at my most vulnerable moment. Sometimes I have to remind myself that a person is capable of literally crushing my soul with words. Dont ever let my feelings get the best of me. But hey, I'm just human.
I love.
I break.
I pick up the pieces.
Glue them together.
And I love again with all the cracks hoping for bliss.
Alhamdulillah.
Can I just pause and embrace it all. I have everything at the moment. I have never been happier. My parents, unicorns, narwhals and him. Just please, please, stay and last forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment