Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear daniel choo kok weng,

I love you because .....

your laugh is unique.
the way you bite your lips is sexy.
you smell delicious.
your smile makes me giddy inside.
your fingers intertwine perfectly with mine.
it feels as if a huge blanket is covering me when you hug me.
the sound of your heartbeat is addictive.
you drive like a maniac yet I still feel safe when we hold hands.
your so different.
you dont mind me being ugly.
you remember the things I tell you.
you open up my eyes to the world.
you make me feel special.
I felt a spark when we first met.
I still feel the spark.
you brighten up my day.
you complete me. (I know, so cliche. Fuck ya'll.)
you accept me.

Actually, I dont need any reason. I love you because I just do. I dont know why. Should there be a reason why? I just love you. I fucking love you. You just make me wanna jump and shout the craziest things. I feel like everything's possible. It's like you're all I need. I love this feeling I feel whenever I'm around you. I'm so comfortable around you. I dont need to act.

If you'll do your part, and I do mine. I swear, we'll make dreams come true.
XO

No comments: