Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love like this

Today was simply amazing. Relaxing. Chilling. Laughing throughout the day. I've never felt this much closer to my bestfriends than before.

We had a little therapy session. Couldnt hold in my tears. Neither did xia yi. Cried like a baby when we had our group hug. So emotional! Ilie was expressing her feelings and telling the boys why Pig and her never quite got there. You could feel her pain. How miserable she was. I've been there. I get you, boo. It sucks. I cant do anything to contain your feelings towards him. It cant be helped. But you sure as hell know I'm here for you. 24/7. 365 days in a year. I am always a call away. I might not have the right words to say to you but I will accompany you throughout night or day. You can always count on me. Your shoulder to cry on. Your undestructive wall of protection. Your reason to be lesbian cause I'm so goodlooking! I love you. Xo

Now that that's done, lets continue the story of my extraordinary day.
Harith, Chin, Carmen & I played the guitar and piano while singing a bunch of songs while the rest just sat around, talking and giggling every once in a while. Just lazed around, soaking up the laughter around me and felt such warmth. Everyone felt so close to me, physically and mentally. The food the school prepared was really good too! Anis really missed a lot. She was the only one from the Unicorns & Narwhals that didnt show up.

The day was rather simple yet, beautiful.
Doesnt it amaze you how a bunch of retards can lift your soul up and make you feel like the happiest person in the world?

I love you.
Ilie Arisha. Abigail Lim. Farah Aina. Carmen Lau. Ang Xia Yi. Anis Yazmin. Ng Chin Zhin. Keith Liew. Ammar Harith. Dzakwan Al-Ammar. Muhd Fat-Hi. <3

No comments: