Thursday, July 14, 2011

TGIF! Had a blast today at school. Had Good Food Friday where it's like a pot-luck type of thing during break. Such a success! Everyone was groaning about how full we were. We being Farah, Abigail, Carmen, Xia Yi, Anis, Chin, Alif, Keith & I (: Ilie wasn't able to join us because she had to meet the tazkirah dude and do her tilawah & hafazan.

Later, we had PE. Since it rained, we couldn't go out to the field so we played Ice & Fire :D Abigail and Chin were the Ice while the rest was Fire. Again, Ilie wasn't there. After a while, the boys went to the field to play football while we girls just chilled by the staircase over-looking the padang.
Didn't study whole day. Haha! Just got home and I'm still full.

I love days like these. Can't wait for Sunday. I really wanna watch Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 >:(

No comments: