Daniel Choo,
You retarded nincompoop. You bring me smiles and laughter (literally) and give me all the joy in the world. I've never felt this much rush and happiness go through me whenever you're near. You've become my Dora the Explorer. Going through every adventure together. Seeking new obstacles and showing me your world full of nothing but unicorns.
I love you. Dare me to say it a billion kazillion times, I would. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you.
Like you said "I hate your guts and you hate mine. But I love your soul and we both know." Thank you for giving me all these wonderful memories. With or without you in the future, I'm sure we won't regret these moments. That I promise you.
Stop being an asshole, and I might lick yours,
Ugly whore.
I love you..... Shitface
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment