Thursday, November 18, 2010

Anak babi


I dont know what you want from me anymore.
First, you were so nice to me like how we used to. Then, you said you appreciated her amount of love that she gave you. Like somehow, I dont give enough. Or maybe I dont show enough. So, when I gave you just one teeny link. You start going all defensive.

Yes, I understand. You dont know what to do now.
But what happened to thinking about finishing high school and magically meet me and do wonderful things that we wanted to happen? Why must you give up so easily?
Why is it SO easy for you to leave me and SO fucking difficult to leave her?!

Fuck la, seriously.
Maybe you're right. Maybe I DO deserve better. But you were my first love. I fell too hard for you. And that was my mistake. But I thought we could have been. We felt so right.
And now, my thoughts and feelings are stuck between letting you go and wait for you.
You mess me up.

Right now, death sounds real good.
Lucky for you, I have harry potter to look forward to later.
Maybe death comes tomorrow.

babi.

3 comments:

F said...

Honey. I totally understand what you going through and all.
Cause ive been in your situation.
I mean, I AM in your situation. We both are having a hard very very time.
Its never easy.
You're my bestfriend, and i know you're strong to face this.
You need time for yourself. Seriously.
Like, when i think back. If he loves me, he would have been here with me. He wouldnt treat me that way. Love can be very painful at times, but if he really loves you, he WOULD be with you. True ?
And now im at the stage, where i think for myself. Im moving on (:
I didnt expect it would be this easy. Well, atleast i am moving on, for now kan. If he comes back, just go with the flow right ?
That dude was my first love too.
I cant get over him for like a year ?
I know you're still in between of letting go or stay. I had that situation too.
Whatever your decision is, i'll still be there for you.
I'll support you all the way ! (:
I love you LilyComels.

Anonymous said...

hahah. love the way you write up this post :B

Carey Khoo. said...

Its definitely not easy to let go. But we're here for you k Lily? :)