Went Gopeng, Perak at 7:30am with Dania and Adam tagging along. Didnt wanna take the bus so my whole family (minus abang, of course) sent us.
Went there for a river rafting. So effin fun k?! Dania keeps telling me that we should do another one just for Junior Boards and the EDC. I GEDDIT. We will okay? :)
Reached home by 7pm and had to get ready for dinner at kualalala lumpur with the cousins.
Left home at 7:30-ish. Ate seafood. And went karaoke til 12am.
So. Fucking. Tired.
Its 2am.
I'm tired. I miss you. And tired.
I deserve much better than you.
I deserve much better than you.
I deserve much better than you.
I deserve only you.
Blegh. You make me suck.
Time for me to get a fling.
And I think I know just the right person.
OHMYGOD NO. I WILL NOT USE ANYONE.
YOU, READING THIS, IF I EVER PLAY WITH ANYONE, PLEASE SLAP ME SO HARD, I PASS OUT!
Thank you. Okay. Kay. Phew.
" I told myself I won't miss you but I remembered what it feels like beside you. "
Hinder - Better than me.
*sigh.*
Someone,
help me.
Went there for a river rafting. So effin fun k?! Dania keeps telling me that we should do another one just for Junior Boards and the EDC. I GEDDIT. We will okay? :)
Reached home by 7pm and had to get ready for dinner at kualalala lumpur with the cousins.
Left home at 7:30-ish. Ate seafood. And went karaoke til 12am.
So. Fucking. Tired.
Its 2am.
I'm tired. I miss you. And tired.
I deserve much better than you.
I deserve much better than you.
I deserve much better than you.
I deserve only you.
Blegh. You make me suck.
Time for me to get a fling.
And I think I know just the right person.
OHMYGOD NO. I WILL NOT USE ANYONE.
YOU, READING THIS, IF I EVER PLAY WITH ANYONE, PLEASE SLAP ME SO HARD, I PASS OUT!
Thank you. Okay. Kay. Phew.
" I told myself I won't miss you but I remembered what it feels like beside you. "
Hinder - Better than me.
*sigh.*
Someone,
help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment