To simplify my day:
Woke up.
A date with the laptop.
Showered.
Met Daniel.
Went to Farahs.
Went to McD.
Spent time with Daniel, Ikhwan and Vee.
And here I am again, a date with the laptop.
:)
Woke up.
A date with the laptop.
Showered.
Met Daniel.
Went to Farahs.
Went to McD.
Spent time with Daniel, Ikhwan and Vee.
And here I am again, a date with the laptop.
:)
It felt good seeing him again. It felt weird feeling him touch me. Even the slight brush on the arm. I kinda avoided any contact with him. Maybe it was too soon for me. But I sure don't mind it. :)
I noticed that he grew taller! And when he hugged me, I kinda told myself "Lily, that shoulder isn't right for you anymore. You need to move on." And I think I saw him in a different light after that. It was still under the Love Light but its slowly moving towards the Bestfriend Zone. I still feel butterflies when I saw you in that grey t-shirt but I think I'm almost over you.
I noticed that he grew taller! And when he hugged me, I kinda told myself "Lily, that shoulder isn't right for you anymore. You need to move on." And I think I saw him in a different light after that. It was still under the Love Light but its slowly moving towards the Bestfriend Zone. I still feel butterflies when I saw you in that grey t-shirt but I think I'm almost over you.
But whatever state that I'm in right now, I can't wait to see you again.
<3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3
Nathalie tipu saya worrrrr. :'(
So heartbreaking CAN DIE.
Ish.
<3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3
Nathalie tipu saya worrrrr. :'(
She wrote on her Facebook status :
Wow, you can totally type your facebook password into a comment and it comes up as stars! **********! Omg, so coooool!
Wow, you can totally type your facebook password into a comment and it comes up as stars! **********! Omg, so coooool!
And me, being really gullible, believed her. So, I typed out my password. AND IT DID NOT HAPPEEEEN. I freaked. Deleted. And got laughed at. *sigh* So heartbreaking k? :'(
So heartbreaking CAN DIE.
Ish.
Icantkeeplovingyou,
lily :)
lily :)
No comments:
Post a Comment