Soo ..
Wendy told me you ... got someone new now?
*chuckles.*
Funny.
You told me yourself that you wouldn't be in a relationship for a long time.
Guess a month is a "long time" for you?
I honestly wish it isn't true. I mean, I won't be jealous if you are. Spread the love right? Hahahahahahahha. (dah gila -__-)
How are you anyways? I kinda miss talking to you.
Just wanting to know how you're doing right now.
That's all.
See you soon. I hope?
:)
Wendy told me you ... got someone new now?
*chuckles.*
Funny.
You told me yourself that you wouldn't be in a relationship for a long time.
Guess a month is a "long time" for you?
I honestly wish it isn't true. I mean, I won't be jealous if you are. Spread the love right? Hahahahahahahha. (dah gila -__-)
How are you anyways? I kinda miss talking to you.
Just wanting to know how you're doing right now.
That's all.
See you soon. I hope?
:)
beingcalmthroughitall,
thatsmebitch.
thatsmebitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment