Where do I begin?
You, who have touched my heart so dearly. You, the reason behind my smile. You, funny boy you. You have yet to realize how much you mean to me. This poor fucked up soul deserving nothing of you. You've been so loyal and amazing. I'm sorry to be such a fuck up. I have done things I am not proud of. So many regrets. You have no idea how painful it is to know how messed up you are in the head. You hurt everyone around you. You become so self-absorbed, it's ridiculous. I'm sorry to have disappointed you. Even I thought I was better than that. Who was I kidding? I've never been a good person to start with.
Before we start talking crazy, saying things we'll regret. Why don't we slow it down and press reset? I don't know what will happen from now onwards. As much as I don't deserve it, please trust me. Everything I said to you was the truth. You've got me begging on my knees. Being accused is just... I have no words for it. It's something no one has to go through. I'm so sorry. Please just forgive me. Forgive me for making you doubt my love for you. Forgive me for being so stupid. Forgive me for being so inconsiderate.
Please don't let us end here. I beg you for a second chance.
Let it be beautiful.
Please, forgive me.
No comments:
Post a Comment