Saturday, February 6, 2010

i apologize.

i just finished reading Jamesy's blog and felt a rush of regret.
so, yes.

Dear James,
i was rlly upset about what Bastard did to Jaslin and seeing you, who reminds me of Bastard cause yer his bestfriend, made me pissed.
and thats why i slammed the door at yer face. I MEANT NO HARM. at that very moment, i just wanted to smack the face out of Bastard, stab him multiple times and let him bleed to death to make him feel how much he has hurt my Jaslin.
seriously, i AM sorry.
but if yer still gonna pretend to not be pissed at me when you still are, i dont care. take yer time.

i am still here if you want our friendship to grow again.
honestly, i miss you.

Love,
lily.

I'm so sorry for anything I might have done.
;I'm so sorry - Brian McKnight

ah frick,
lily.

1 comment:

James said...

Lily, its fine seriously, and im not best friends with him, i never was, im only hanging out with him because he sits next to me in class and i really cant do much bout that. so yeah i wasnt pretending