Friday, July 31, 2009

budak itu.

once upon a time, there was a girl named Yoi'maflirt. She came to school one day and flirted with some guys until she saw this heart-thumping, smoking-hot, will-be-mine guy. and his name is ..

I'msohot.

when Yoi'maflirt saw him, she couldn't take her eyes from him. and when he looked at her in the eyes, Yoi'maflirt's heart started to beat faster, time went slower, everything was gone and it was just him and her. she knew that she HAD to go talk to him.

the next day, yoi'maflirt tried talking to i'msohot but somehow, she couldnt. she told this problem to a friend and her friend was shocked and said 'Yoi'maflirt? the girl who flirts is SCARED to flirt with i'msohot?'

and come to think of it, Yoi'maflirt IS scared. usually she would have the guy's number, email and so on. but its so different with I'msohot.

Yoi'maflirt can't do anything but watch I'msohotfrom a distance. making eye contact once in a while.

She needs help so, HELP! D:

totallycrazyfor,
i'msohot <3

4 comments:

Carey Khoo. said...

babe, you're so Yoi'maflirt and that guy is so I'msohot. KAN?

F said...

ohh me gosh !
go for him lily (:
I'll be supporting you yaw.
you know that.
ahaha.

Carey Khoo. said...

but who's that mysterious guyyyyyy.

The blogger, said...

your post said to help you cos you need help? i think i did ;) go for it babe! i seirously dont expect this from you! haha :)