Monday, December 29, 2008

I hope I don't get brainwash.

On the 31st of December 2008 at 12:01a.m., 2009 has arrive. No more Children's Day. No more cheaper movie tickets. No more 2008. This show's how fast the years have gone by. I'm gonna turn 13. That means Secondary School (oi veiy -.-'). More subjects to learn. More 'disiplin' I have to be. More ... um, just more stuffs :D

So yeah. I can't wait for 2009 to come but I'm staying as a kid ;). I can't wait to make new friends and make new memories with them but I'm gonna miss my old friends and will keep in touch. I sometimes make promises which I can't keep. Besides, I'm just a simple, ordinary girl who loves to have a good time. Nothing more and nothing less. I'm changing and I'm hoping that the people around me will accept the ever-changing Lily.

About the Lily I hope she'll turn out to be by the end of 2009:

Studies hard.

Has a strong bond with her newly made and old friends.

And also with her family (:

Loves life ... ALOT

Does not waste electricity, water, food and water.

Enjoys laughing like an ass (the donkey, not the butt :D).

Smiles more often.

Stares at hawt guys 'til they stare back ("helloooo hawty ;)").

Enjoys saying "iloveyou" to friends because they're important to me ("oi, iloveyou").

Friendly like shizzzz.

Doesn't categorize people.

Truthful (tht's so gonna be hard).

A WHOLE LOT MORE alim-ish (HARDEEER).

Most importantly:

Lily Alyssa will try her very best to be the best friend, daughter and person. She is not perfect but she'll be better.

shewholovesherbittersweetmemories,

LILY ALYSSA.

Friends are forever. Boys are whatever ( maybe sometimes ;) ).

The F5'S will always be in my heart <3

Forever and ever (:

No comments: